(b) Our Terms and Conditions apply between you (“You/Your”) the user (“User”) of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Kunstvoller Limited (“Kunstvoller/We/Us/Our”), the owner and operator of this Website: www.kunstvoller.com.
The individual policies and the links to read them are as follows:
2. Definitions and interpretation
- Data: Collectively all information that You submit to Us via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookies: A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- UK and EU Cookie Law: The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
- Website: The website that you are currently using, www.kunstvoller.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "Including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. Data collected
(a) We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Delivery information, including full address and postcode
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
5. Our use of Data
(a) For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Kunstvoller Limited is the "data controller".
(b) We will retain any Data you submit for a minimum of 12 months, after which it will be reviewed and securely deleted should it be deemed likely out of date and / or no longer needed.
(c) Unless We are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, Your Data will not be disclosed to third-parties.
(d) All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
(e) Any or all of the above Data may be required by Us from time to time in order to provide You with the best possible service and experience when using Our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by Us for the following reasons:
- Delivery of Your orders
- Contacting you via email about Your orders
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products / services;
- Transmission by email of Our newsletter and / or promotional materials that may be of interest to You;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website or improve Our products;
- Product giveaways;
6. Third party websites and services
(a) We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
7. Changes of business ownership and control
(b) We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of Our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, We will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
8. Controlling use of your Data
(a) Wherever you are required to submit Data the reason for doing so will be clearly stated or You will be given options to restrict Our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes;
- Product and Service development
- Sharing Data with third parties.
9. Functionality of the Website
(a) To use all features and functions available on the Website, You may be required to submit certain Data.
10. Accessing your own Data
(a) You have the right to ask for a copy of any of Your personal Data held by Kunstvoller Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £5.
(a) Data security is of great importance to Us and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
(b) If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
(c) We endeavour to do Our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at Your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of Your Data transmitted to the Website.
(b) All Cookies used by this Website will be used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
(c) Before the Website places Cookies on Your computer, You will be presented with a message bar requesting Your consent to set those Cookies. By giving Your consent to the placing of Cookies, You are enabling Us to provide a better experience and service to You. You may, if You wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
(d) This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable You to log into secure areas of Our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise You when You return to Our website. This enables Us to personalise Our content for You, greet You by name and remember Your preferences (for example, Your preferred products, Your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record Your visit to Our website, the pages You have visited and the links You have followed. We will use this information to make Our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to Your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
(e) You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in Your internet browser.(d) You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however You may lose any information that enables You to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
(f) It is recommended that You ensure that Your internet browser is up-to-date and that You consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of Your internet browser if You are unsure about adjusting Your privacy settings.
(c) Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
14. Kunstvoller Limited Details
(a) Kunstvoller Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with the number 10032250.
(b) Our Registered Office is: 10 Bessemer Court, Bolckow Industrial Estate, Grangetown, Middlesbrough, England, UK TS6 7EB.
(c) If you You require any additional assistance, have questions, complaints or comments about the Website, our Services or Products, then please contact us using our Contact Form, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to our above address.
Last Updated: 1st April 2018